The article of Serhiy Kvit includes the list of the most important issues related to the task of implementation of the new law “On Higher Education” with all needed orders and decisions of the Ukrainian government and particularly of the Ministry of education and science. Author gives the story of preparation of the Law, discovers the main logic of all these steps, points some examples of conservative reaction from the certain representatives of academic community, other threats and challenges. The publication is based on Kvit’s speech at the Symposium of Higher Education Cluster of the Research Initiative on Democratic Reform in Ukraine (RIDRU) at the University of Alberta, December 8-9, 2016.
- The Future of Ukraine and the European Union
- Understanding Recent Education Reform in Ukraine
- Implementing Ukrainian Law on Higher Education: Successes and Challenges
- The Ukrainian Liberation Movement in the Interwar Period (1923-1939): Organizational Forms, Methods and Political Ideology
- Реформування вищої освіти в Україні. Три з половиною роки після Революції Гідності